One example can prove what’s possible for you: Sam Glass and Woody Goulart were married in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Red Rock Resort Hotel, Friday, December 30, 2016.
Wedding Day Credits:
- Hotel Accommodations: Red Rock Las Vegas
- Wedding Officiant and Photography: Las Vegas Wedding Wagon
- Formal Wear: Downtown Tux & Gown Las Vegas
- Private Dinner: Salute Trattoria Restaurante Las Vegas (closed permanently)
- Wedding Cake: Peridot Sweets Bakery in Las Vegas (closed permanently)
Personalized Assistance with Your Gay Male Wedding in Las Vegas:
Don’t go it alone. Get the help you want over Skype or Zoom or other video apps with Dr. Woody Goulart for planning and developing your gay male wedding in Las Vegas. Enjoy the benefits of personalized, customized, real-time, one-to-one mentoring from a gay man who actually has done his own gay male wedding in real life in the wedding capitol of the world, Las Vegas. Priced at $60 for each one-hour session you would like to schedule.
Since 2014 gay men can get married legally in the state of Nevada.
Watch video coverage of the complete, unedited wedding ceremony (with Sam Glass and Woody Goulart) and guest reception in Las Vegas: Only about 10 minutes total — divided into 3 parts:
–> See photographs of the wedding ceremony, reception, and cake for Sam Glass and Woody Goulart.